| Angielski | Polski |
|---|---|
| An election was held. | Odbyły się wybory. |
| Because of their achievements they were held in high esteem. | Z powodu swoich dokonań mieli dobrą reptację. |
| He has a long-held ambition to go to Tibet. | Od dawna pragnie pojechać do Tybetu. |
| He held his opponent in a firm clasp. | Trzymał przeciwnika w mocnym uścisku. |
| He held off leaving until the weekend. | Odłożył wyjazd do weekendu. |
| His beliefs are sincerely held. | Jego przekonania są szczere. |
| I grew up at a time when politics washeld in very high esteem in the country. | . |
| I held her close. | Przytuliłem ją do siebie. |
| I was held back in my career by family commitments. | Obowiązki rodzinne przeszkodziły mi w karierze. |
| If I could put the clock back I would do it all over again. I just felt I had had the best of it and was not sure I would enjoy what the future held. | . |
| John is held in very high esteem. | John ma bardzo dobrą reptację. |
| John's wedding reception was heldoutdoors. | Przyjęcie weselne Johna odbywało się na świerzym powietrzu. |
| Mr Harding staggered and would have fallen if two crewmen had not heldhim. | Pan Harding zachwiał się i by upadł, gdyby nie podtrzymało go dwóch ludzi z załogi. |
| My father was held in high repute by his colleagues. | . |
| My mother held the family together. | Dzięki matce trzymaliśmy się razem jako rodzina. |
| She palmed me off when I held her hand and didn't touch me at all. | . |
| She started squirming under me, so I gently held her hips stronger as I sucked harder. | . |
| The army held the town for two days. | Wojsko kontrolowało miasto przez dwa dni. |
| The dollar held up well this morning but the pound sagged. | . |
| The midwife was held to have been negligent in failing to perform abdominal examinations, relying solely on vaginal examinations. | . |
Słownik Polsko-Angielski
Wykorzystanie Tłumacza Google w różnych usługach:Wyszukiwania
| Polski | Angielski |
|---|
Portret ofiar z Poł.Korei z drugiej wojny światowej są przechowywane = are held =przez członków rodziny podczas antyjapońskich manifestacji w Dniu Wyzwolenia oznaczających koniec japońskiej dominacji kolonizacji Korei
rule regola refugees flees Syria camp ub=ciekają z syryjskich obozów
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz