| Very Beautiful Song :))) Original text : It's hard for me to say the things I want to say sometimes There's no one here but you and me And that broken old street light Lock the doors We'll leave the world outside All I've got to give to you Are these five words when I Chorus: Thank you for loving me For being my eyes When I couldn't see For parting my lips When I couldn't breathe Thank you for loving me Thank you for loving me I never knew I had a dream Until that dream was you When I look into your eyes The sky's a different blue Cross my heart I wear no disguise If I tried, you'd make believe That you believed my lies Chorus: Thank you for loving me For being my eyes When I couldn't see For parting my lips When I couldn't breathe Thank you for loving me You pick me up when I fall down You ring the bell before they count me out If I was drowning you would part the sea And risk your own life to rescue me Solo Lock the doors We'll leave the world outside All I've got to give to you Are these five words when I Chorus: Thank you for loving me For being my eyes When I couldn't see You parted my lips When I couldn't breathe Thank you for loving me When I couldn't fly Oh, you gave me wings You parted my lips When I couldn't breathe Thank you for loving me Tłumaczenie piosenki na język polski : Ciężko jest mi mówić rzeczy Które czasem chcę powiedzieć Oprócz nas nie ma tu nikogo Jest tylko ta stara zniszczona latarnia Zamknij drzwi Zostawmy za nimi cały świat Wszystko co chcę ci ... | 992 | |
| Ojciec chrzestny [Za nami miłość] - Speak softly love | ZA NAMI MIŁOŚĆ - SPEAK SOFTLY LOVE mel. z filmu "Ojciec Chrzestny" Sł.: L. Kusik Muz.: N. Rota ************************* Za nami miłość, najpiękniejsza, jaka jest, za nami miłość, krajobrazy tylu miejsc, spełniony czas spełnionych dni i struga słońca, która jeszcze w dłoniach drży. Za nami miłość, co się zdarza tylko raz, odloty nagłe i spotkania twarzą w twarz i ten sam wiersz, ta sama myśl, nadzieja, z którą razem łatwiej było iść. Spoglądam wstecz, lecz cóż to da? Gdzie dzisiaj ty, gdzie dzisiaj ja? Za nami miłość, jakby późna iskra dnia, za nami miłość, która z nami ku nam szła. Gdzie dzisiaj my, my z tamtych lat? Niczyje serca dziś niesiemy w obcy świat... ______________________________________________ Speak softly love and hold me warm against your hearth. I feel your words the tender trembling moments start. We're in a world our very own, Sharing a love that only few have ever known. Wine colored days warmed by the sun Deep velvet nights when we are one. Speak softly love so noone hears us but the sky. The vows of love we make will live until we die. My life is yours and all because You came into my world with love, so softly love. | 540 |
| As i Lay Dyin |
poniedziałek, 25 lipca 2011
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz